Orascom Construction Reports Net Income of USD 64 Million in 9M 2015 and Announces Dividend Distribution of USD 0.36 per Share
- Healthy backlog level maintained at USD 6.7 billion with new contracts signed primarily in Egypt and USA during the third quarter
- Revenue of USD 3.0 billion and EBITDA margin of 5.4% in 9M 2015
- Net income attributable to shareholders of USD 64.3 million in 9M 2015 reflects continued improvement in bottom line performance
- Pro forma EBITDA including OC’s 50% share in BESIX of USD 194.4 million in 9M 2015
- Dividend distribution of USD 0.36 per share implies a yield of 5.1%; first payment of USD 0.18 per share in Q1 2016 and the second in Q3 2016
Please view the attachment for the full press release.