Orascom Construction Breaks Record Backlog and Announces Q1 2015 Results
04 June, 2015
- Orascom Construction to build 9,600 MW in Egypt, asserting its leadership in the power generation sector
- Achieves a world record in power generation with the addition of 375 MW to Egypt’s power grid at Assiut power plant in five and a half months
- Record backlog of USD 5.62 billion as of 31 March 2015
- Q1 2015 new awards up 43% compared to previous year
- EBITDA margin of 4.4% in Q1 2015
Please view the attachment for the full press release.